Salary: $14.00 to $14.50 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is searching for an experienced and dependable Food Online QC candidates for our client located in the Lebanon, IN area to start immediately. This is a full time, temp-to-hire position.
- Position: Food Online QC
- Shift: 1st shift from 7AM-3:30PM, 2nd shift from 3:00PM-11:30PM (Mon-Fri, OT Mandatory)
- Pay: $14.00 – $14.50/hour
- Location: Lebanon, IN.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in a warehouse facility required; food manufacturing warehouse facility a plus
- Can read, write and speak English.
- Proficient at basic addition and subtraction. Understands temperature and weight measures.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Perform all “pre-post” scanning to create pallet tags in the DAX system.
- Ensure all pallet tags are accurate prior to releasing to material handlers and/or shippers & receivers.
- Perform all master-case scanning records – while also auditing the entire case printing to verify customer specs are met.
- Work with shippers & receivers to request line supplies, such as displays, master-cases, tape, hot melt.
- Review and sign off on all packaging run reports.
- Communicate with operations and quality personnel regarding issues that need attention.
Apply online at:www.ms-il.com/apply (OR) Call:(317) 329-6800 or 855-HIRE-YOU
Visit one of our locations in person:
- 4933 W 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
Many positions require background and drug screens Some positions require lifting and standing for long hours, no HS/GED required.