Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced and versatile Bilingual HR Manager for a large manufacturing client of ours near the Lafayette, IN area to start immediately. This is a Direct-Hire opportunity!
- Position: Bilingual HR Manager
- Location: Near Lafayette, IN
- Pay: Salary; $65-85k
Job Summary: Bilingual HR Manager
The Bilingual HR Managerwill implement and direct all plant aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
Job Responsibilities: Bilingual HR Manager
- Bilingual HR Manager ensures effective execution of Human Resource services to the business and a positive customer experience;
- Works closely with recruiting team to meet staffing goals and supports recruitment efforts;
- Generates and analyzes statistical data and reports (e.g. turnover, employee surveys, performance management, etc.) to identify and determine opportunities to work with leadership to improve overall environment;
- Coaches and guides our leaders on employee relations issues such as performance, employee concerns, and conflict resolution;
- Bilingual HR Manager partners with Director of Employee Relations and Legal Department, when necessary, to investigate and resolve legal issues;
- Provides coaching and work direction to other Human Resource team members, including formal leadership training and responsibility supervising direct reports;
- Strong work ethic, customer-service focused, willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities, creatively thinking about how to provide the highest level of service and optimal outcome.
Required Experience and Education: Bilingual HR Manager
- 5-8 years prior Human Resources experience required;
- BS/MS in Human Resources or related strongly preferred;
- Proven working experience as Plant Human Resources Manager or related;
- Human Resource management experience in manufacturing environment required; food manufacturing experience preferred;
- Bilingual Spanish/English skills required; Must have excellent English communication skills;
- Direct experience leading continuous improvement initiatives in a manufacturing setting;
- Union experience a plus;
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and compliance programs (NLRB, ADA, FLMA, FLSA, EEO/AAP, etc.);
- Bilingual HR Manager must have knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.