Job Summary for Forklift / Reach Truck Operator
Looking for 1st and 2nd shift opportunities in the Plainfield / Indianapolis area and familiar with Reach Trucks? MS-IL Staffing needs someone like you for our Forklift / Reach Truck Operator positions in the Indianapolis, IN area!
Job Description for Forklift / Reach Truck Operator:
This opportunity calls for someone that is familiar with Reach Truck Operation (in particular the Hyster Reach Truck) and will be placing and removing products from racks. Work is performed in a warehouse setting and can be physically demanding. Employees will be unloading trailers delivering product to general merchandise distribution warehouses and use powered industrial equipment (Powered pallet jacks, Forklifts, Dock stockers) as the primary means of removing product from the trailer. However, this position occasionally requires hand stacking cases of product / working as a freight handler as needed.
Job Requirements for Forklift / Reach Truck Operator:
- At least 1-year experience operating a reach truck (preferably a Hyster Reach Truck)
- Handling of large products
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs., constant lifting, bending, twisting motion to lift, push, pull, or carry objects
- Work in a safe manner
- Working in different areas such as freight handling when needed
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Other duties as assigned
- Perfect attendance
- Overtime Required (Before and/or after shift)
- Reliable Transportation
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.ms-il.com/apply (or) CALL: 855-HIRE-YOU
Visit our location nearest you!
- 2685 E Main Street Ste. 103, Plainfield, IN 46168
Click the link below to find all of our locations!
Many positions require background and drug screens, and some positions require lifting and standing for long hours.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity…Join our team today!