Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced and dependable Sanitation Coordinator on nights for a large client of ours here in Indianapolis. This is am immediate temp to hire opportunity!
- Position:Sanitation Coordinator
- Shift:Nights; 6 pm to 6 am on a 2-3-2 rotating schedule
- Pay:$16- $17/hr.
- Location:North West side of Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary: Sanitation Coordinator
The Sanitation Coordinator will assist the Sanitation Supervisor in making sure all manufacturing, production equipment, and machinery is sanitized on a daily basis and that all Sanitation Technicians are on track throughout the shift.
Job Duties: Sanitation Coordinator
- Support of quality work processes to include; document & track production variables, chemicals, product samples, etc.;
- Serves as a sanitation trainer. The Sanitation Coordinator is responsible for coaching and training new sanitation technicians, and providing refresher training/assisting existing technicians;
- Communicates effectively (including reading, writing, computer);
- Prepares and leads meetings as needed;
- Assists team leads, operators, sanitation technicians, and mechanics with all equipment cleaning and with urgency around keeping equipment up and running;
- Sanitation Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all production areas are kept cleaned with labor and equipment maximized at all times;
- Expected to coach team members to high levels of responsibility, accountability and ownership for their assignment;
- Serve as representatives of Sanitation Department for contact with the maintenance mechanics and provide the required leadership to resolve equipment issues quickly and where needed;
- Monitors, instructs, and teaches CPS or any related programs and other work systems to sanitation technicians and where required provides coaching to close the gaps in understanding;
- Drive 5S, housekeeping, and GMP, especially as it relates to sanitation, production lines, equipment, tools, and production floor area;
- Have high expectations of interaction, engagement, coaching and leadership of any team(s) under their direction at all times;
- The Sanitation Coordinator will ensure their team members are on-time to and from work, lunches, breaks, etc. Coaching and discussions around team building are expected. Resolution to correction of these issues would be expected in all cases;
- Attend Daily DDS (as directed) on a timely basis and where needed, attend and speak to their respective area in other meetings;
- Be flexible and go where the need is, and attend meetings as needed;
- Support and coordinates activities in other areas and other shifts;
- Is subject to assignments and overtime;
Qualifications: Sanitation Coordinator
- Solid working knowledge of sanitation, equipment, and operations;
- History and reputation of solid performance, sound judgment, consistently reliability in attendance and other commitments, sense of urgency and positive leadership;
- Ability to read, interpret, calculate, and report data;
- Ability to communicate effectively across the organization;
- Reputation as being self-driven and hard working;
- Producing quality sanitation services in a safe, efficient, and timely manner;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Quality Preferred;
- Training experience or post-high school education preferred;
- Previous leadership and/or training experience preferred.
Physical Job Requirements: Sanitation Coordinator
- Sit, stand, walk, and climb stairs and use the catwalk over the production lines;
- Stoop/bend to pick up boxes, over wrap, etc.;
- Twist while loading supplies;
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.