Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Pro Talent Group is looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of Company facilities. You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
- Position: Maintenance Manager
- Location: south side of Atlanta, GA
- Pay: $90-110K
- Schedule: Standard 1st shift (on call for over night emergencies)
Maintenance Manager: Job Summary
The Maintenance managerwill have a solid understanding of manufacturing equipment, electrical systems, maintenance management software ,as well as basic understanding of ammonia refrigeration. They will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting, etc.
The goal is to ensure company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
Maintenance Manager: Job Responsibilities
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation;
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues;
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities;
- Allocate workload and supervise;
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary;
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance;
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers;
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities;
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied.
Maintenance Manager: Job Requirements
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role;
- Experience in planning maintenance operations;
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of machinery, electrical systems, and basic knowledge of ammonia refrigeration;
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment;
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities;
- BSc/BA degree in facility management, engineering will be an advantage;
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus.