Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for hard-working, dedicated HVAC Technician candidates to join our growing staff – this is an Entry-Level Position!
- Position: HVAC Technician
- Pay: $13-15/hr. (Entry Level)
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary: HVAC Technician
The HVAC Technician candidate will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and fixing our customers’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working with little to no supervision.
Job Duties: HVAC Technician
- HVAC Technician candidates will travel to homes and businesses on a daily basis as scheduled;
- Perform consultations with customers;
- Determine customer needs and discuss all solution methods;
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems;
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety;
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity;
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools;
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues;
- Repair damaged HVAC systems;
- Sell ongoing maintenance contracts to current customers;
- Keep records of customer appointments and payment transactions including invoices;
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources.
Job Requirements: HVAC Technician
- 3-5 years apprenticeship under a journey-person preferred;
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants preferred;
- Certification or associate’s degree from an HVAC program at a technical school preferred;
- Holding state HVAC technician license preferred;
- Previous on the job training as HVAC Technician a plus;
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand;
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver;
- Must hold state driver’s license;
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations.