Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is looking for a Bilingual Administrative Coordinator to join our company and act as a point of contact for our employees and vendors. This is an immediate temp-to-hire opportunity with potential benefits and room for growth!
- Position: Bilingual Administrative Coordinator
- Pay: $18-20/hr.
- Shift: M-F from 7 am to 3 pm
- Location: Lafayette, IN
Job Summary: Bilingual Administrative Coordinator
Bilingual Administrative Coordinator responsibilities include supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls and scheduling internal meetings. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Ultimately, you will provide administrative support to our staff and ensure all daily procedures run smoothly.
Responsibilities: Bilingual Administrative Coordinator
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately;
- Process and report on office expenses;
- Maintain physical and digital employee records;
- Schedule in-house and external meetings;
- Distribute incoming mail;
- Manage and order office supplies;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems;
- Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone or in-person);
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports;
- Update office policies as needed;
Requirements: Bilingual Administrative Coordinator
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Coordinator,Administrator or similar role;
- Hands-on experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel);
- Familiarity with office equipment, like printers and fax machines;
- Basic math skills;
- Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High school diploma; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus.