Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced Maintenance Technician 1st Shift for a large client of ours on the north west side of Indianapolis, IN. This is an immediate temp-to-hire position for 1st shift!
- Position: Maintenance Technician 1st Shift
- Shift: 1st; M-F from 730 am to 4 pm
- Location: North West Indianapolis, IN
- Pay: $20-25/hr.
Job Summary: Maintenance Technician 1st Shift
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician 1st Shift will apply technical skills used to install phases of the operation plant wide. Will work to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment and plant systems to ensure maximum product productivity. Applies technical skills used to install phases of the operation plant wide and works to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment and plant systems to ensure maximum product productivity.
Job Duties: Maintenance Technician 1st Shift
- The Maintenance Technician 1st Shift works efficiently and with urgency to troubleshoot, install, upgrade, and design all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or controls on all production/facility equipment;
- Designs and manufactures enhancements on all equipment to further efficient operation of equipment;
- Completes specialized process control evaluations to enhance machine efficiency rates and control parameters;
- Initiates preventative maintenance program to include: machine repair evaluations, further control upgrades, or tracking controls on repairs and frequency of repairs;
- Works to provide a safe and clean work environment;
Job Requirements: Maintenance Technician 1st Shift
- The ideal Maintenance Technician 1st Shift candidate will have 5+ years of experience in hydraulics, 3-Phase electrical, and pneumatics;
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills required.