Salary: $11.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is currently looking for experienced and dependable Plant Custodian candidates for a large manufacturing client of ours in Lafayette, IN. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with plenty of room for growth and potential benefits!
- Position: Plant Custodian
- Location: Lafayette, IN
- Shifts Available: 1st; 6 am-230 pm, M-F and every other Sunday
- Pay: Starting at $11/hr.
Apply in Person: 658 Main Street, Ste. 217, Lafayette, IN 47901
Call us at: 317-373-9830 (OR) 855-HIRE-YOU
Apply Online: www.ms-il.com/apply
Ask about our Referral Bonus Program and how you can earn money by referring others to work with MS-IL Staffing or Pro Talent Group!
Job Responsibilities: Plant Custodian
- Plant Custodian candidates must have strong attention to detail;
- Work in a safe manner;
- Maintain high sense of responsibility;
- Keep tools and equipment clean and in order;
- Maintain a record of work performed.
Job Qualifications: Plant Custodian
- Ability to read, write, and understand spoken and written English;
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Experience: Manufacturing or warehouse operation experience preferred;
- Knowledge and Abilities: Basic knowledge of EPA, DOT and OSHA regulations preferred;
- Ability to understand general industry practices. Should be able to exercise decision making and independent judgment. Ability to lift up to 60 pounds;
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment;
- Plant Custodian candidates must be able to meet all physical requirements of position (standing, bending over, squatting, etc.).