Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for a large client of ours in Lebanon, IN to start immediately. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with plenty of room for growth and potential benefits!
- Position: Maintenance Supervisor
- Shift: 3rd; M-F – some weekends if need-be
- Location: Lebanon, IN
- Pay: $25-35/hr. based on experience
Job Responsibilities: Maintenance Supervisor
- Under guidance of Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is primarily responsible for leading, coordinating, and overseeing routine and non-routine maintenance and repairs of company process manufacturing equipment/utilities.
- Accomplishes maintenance human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets maintenance operational standards by contributing maintenance information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets maintenance financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Evaluates functionality and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by conferring with operating departments; identifying problems and requirements.
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by implementing a preventive maintenance program; operating and testing systems and equipment; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment by studying performance results; identifying, recommending, and implementing changes, expansions, and additions.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal codes and regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications: Maintenance Supervisor
- High School Diploma;
- Minimum five years of previous industrial maintenance experience, with a minimum of three years of supervisor experience in building construction, maintenance, or repair work;
- Maintenance/facilities trades, formal apprenticeship or on-the-job training;
- Demonstrated knowledge of facilities maintenance and related systems, proposal support and , subcontract management, and logistics and asset management
- Strong project management skills and ability to convert business unit customer requirements into executable strategies. Ability to develop and execute project plans within budget and schedule constraints, ability to simultaneously manage multiple programs and priorities.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills, ability to listen well and communicate effectively with others. Ability to build and maintain effective relationships based on mutual respect with peers, customers and team members
- Excellent risk management methodologies and problem resolution techniques. Strong critical thinking skills, ability to exercise independent judgment and manage complexity and ambiguity
- Working knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project)