Salary: $120,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
Job Title:Client Delivery Architect
We are looking for a Client Delivery Architect to analyze our internal business processes, organizational effectiveness and go-to-market business strategy and define the technology systems architecture required to support that strategy. You will work in many sectors across the corporate universe, from business administration, service delivery, program management, financial consulting, and information technology services.
Job Summary: Client Delivery Architect
The Client Delivery Architect will develop, execute, and own all processes, standards, and architecture inside of the enterprise information services teams depending on their focus areas of Information Architecture, Integration Architecture, Application Architecture and HR/Finance systems architecture.
You will be responsible for making sure the overall long-term, strategic architectural direction aligns with business strategy, and the overarching Technology and Systems strategy we deploy across all facets of our business. This position will ensure that as new systems and go-to-market strategies are developed and deployed they support the underlying foundation ensuring long-term sustainability, flexibility, expand-ability, best total cost of ownership, and the overall best return on investment for the cost and time spent in developing business systems and solutions on behalf of our Clients.
Job Description: Client Delivery Architect
As a Client Delivery Architect, you will conceptualize and design technology solutions to meet enterprise business needs. This involves providing critical perspective and guidance on strategy, investments and innovation. You will be responsible for using your knowledge of defined reference architectures, technology trends and implementation to translate a business need into a solution blueprint that represents an end-to-end technical solution. As part of Service Delivery, the phases of solution creating involve designing, planning, implementing, and governing an enterprise information technology architecture.
In addition, you will:
- Prepare one or more architectural models for each aspect of the job and cooperate with our Company executives to establish baselines and benchmarks.
- Your goal will be to future-proof our business as much as possible through the efficient development, recruitment and deployment of talent.
- Assist with and architect solutions to improve our Business Development, Delivery, Service Management and internal IT department’s functions, features and effectiveness to support or future goals and objectives.
- Ensure the technology objectives of the enterprise are aligned to the business goals.
- Assist with the creation of business architecture models that reflect our strategies and goals that align with those of our Clients.
- Evaluate and assist with the customization of our systems engineering, talent and tracking models for effectiveness, vulnerabilities and gaps.
- Identify ways in which we can reduce cost of delivery in IT and business leadership.
- Identify ways to increase employee knowledge, capabilities and skills to support future growth.
- Provide business architecture, systems processing and solution delivery processing guidelines.
- Design, build and scale customer and application-specific solutions
- Create and implement a business and technology vision and multi-year road-map.
- Capitalize on the potential cost savings with SOA, software quality and re-usability.
- Talk in the language of technical developers and then switch to the language of business managers.
- You will assist the company with staying on the cutting edge of enterprise technology while ensuring SOA’s are adhered and implemented safely and cost effectively as to not put us or the Client in harm’s way.
- Assist in technical delivery strategy that is aligned with the enterprise architecture strategy to balance technical excellence and best practices with practical, timely, cost-effective delivery of scalable, supportable solutions.
- Ensure the foundational processes, architecture, and standards are in place that optimize efficiency, decrease time to delivery, and provide a long-term, scalable, reliable, flexible, and secure foundation that satisfies the needs of each business area it supports.
Research and Development
- Work with partners and the business to continually research and develop both technical and business knowledge, leveraging research with the business to understand and become leaders in any space innovation can lead to an increased and optimized delivery model.
Customer and Partner Relationship Management
Maintain effective communication and planning activities with business clients, partners and service providers at all levels. Specifically,
- Technology and Systems Management Hardware and Software Providers
- Technology and Systems Enterprise Emerging Technology Providers
- Long-term Vendor-Partners providing Enterprise Services and Solutions
- Everything-as-a-Service Providers including Cloud and Data Center Co-location Providers
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related discipline, preferably Computer Science, Software Development or Management Information Systems (necessary to develop self-direction, writing ability, critical thinking, and foundations of programming and software delivery fundamentals) or commensurate experience.
- Significant on-the-job business and technical experience will be considered.
- Possess or has made progress towards receiving industry recognized certifications, such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), Certified Technical Architect (CTA), ITIL Master Certificate – IT Service Management, etc.
- Cumulative 7+ years of experience in Architecture related technology positions such as Cloud Architect, Data Center Architect, Data Scientist, Application Architect, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience of successful Virtualization, Converged Systems implementation, Software Defined Infrastructures, Converged Infrastructures, Cloud Technologies and implementation.
- 5+ years’ developing, operating, maintaining and supporting a production business environment.
- 3+ year’s management of technical/support personnel.
- Experience contributing to or managing enterprise architecture initiatives.
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals
- Federated Enterprise Architecture Certification preferred.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- MBA preferred but not required.