Salary: $22.00 to $27.00 /hour
ro Talent Group is searching for an experienced Maintenance Technicians for a large client of ours located on the south east Indianapolis, IN. This is an immediate temp-to-hire opportunity working on 2nd shift!
- Position: Maintenance Technician
- Shift:1st 2nd; 3rd 8 hour shifts 5 day work weeks
- Location: Indianapolis SE and Avon IN
- Pay: $22-27/hr. based on experience
Job Summary: Maintenance Technician
Under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Technician will apply technical skills used to install phases of the operation plant wide. Will work to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment and plant systems to ensure maximum product productivity. Applies technical skills used to install phases of the operation plant wide and works to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment and plant systems to ensure maximum product productivity.
Job Duties: Maintenance Technician
- The Maintenance Technician works efficiently and with urgency to troubleshoot, install, upgrade, and design all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, or controls on all production/facility equipment;
- Designs and manufactures enhancements on all equipment to further efficient operation of equipment;
- Completes specialized process control evaluations to enhance machine efficiency rates and control parameters;
- Initiates preventative maintenance program to include: machine repair evaluations, further control upgrades, or tracking controls on repairs and frequency of repairs;
- Works to provide a safe and clean work environment;
Job Requirements: Maintenance Technician
- The ideal Maintenance Technician candidate will have 5+ years of experience in hydraulics, 3-Phase electrical, and pneumatics and Conveyors;
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills required.