Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced and versatile Loss Prevention candidate for a large distribution company on the north east side of Indianapolis, IN!
- Position: Loss Prevention
- Location: Fishers, IN
- Schedule: Monday – Friday ; 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Pay: $14-$17/hr.
Job Description: Loss Prevention
The Loss Prevention candidate is responsible for assisting in the administration of loss prevention policies, procedures, and initiatives designed to enhance the security and safety of facility/company employees. This includes but is not limited to managing physical security and access control within the distribution center.
The Loss Prevention candidate will report directly to the Regional Loss Prevention Manager and support facility management ensuring that security protocol is being followed. The Loss Prevention candidate will conduct preliminary inquiries into theft situations and assist management with other inquiries that may be attributing to loss within the facility.
Job Responsibilities: Loss Prevention
- Supervise activities in warehouse for possible theft;
- Complete all reports related to incident and investigation for loss prevention;
- Prepare, review, and complete all paperwork associated to audits/shortage control programs;
- Support Loss Prevention Manager to conduct internal theft examination;
- Complete audits of safety, operational, and inventory control relevant procedures;
- Develop and maintain records of interviews, witnesses, apprehensions, disposition, and evidence of recovered merchandise;
- Provide assistance for internal investigations;
- Conduct enforcement and protective duties to ensure guests and team members’ safety and security of property.
Experience and Education: Loss Prevention
The ideal Loss Prevention candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent and preferably one-year experience working in a Loss Prevention or Security function. The candidate must be able to work in a distribution center environment. Recent military encouraged to apply.