Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
This is an immediate temp-to-hire opportunity with a valued client of Pro Talent Group
Pay: $18-22 / hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday from 8 am to 430 pm
Location: Northwest Indianapolis inside of 465
The CSD (Continuous Skills Development) Coordinator reports to the CSD/or CPS Manager and is responsible for supporting CSD, Safety, Operations and Plant Managers. The CSD Coordinator must be able to assist in the development, implementation, and audit whatever policies, tools and systems are necessary to satisfy the fundamental responsibility of the position to ensure that the plant is supported across all areas.
- Monitor the proficiency of operator trainers so that unnecessary disqualification does not occur;
- Assist with the development, review, and maintaining of all necessary training tools;
- Develop and administer Operational Certification process;
- Coordinate the completion of all training documentation associated with new trainees;
- Assist with the development of new tools and modify existing tools as necessary;
- Monitor bid movement and schedules of trainees;
- Track and complete administrative duties for training for the facility;
- Coordinate the development of a training plan when new equipment and processes are brought into plant;
- Assist in scheduling annual compliance training requirements;
- Assist in development of SOP’s in compliance with Company’s Quality Standards;
- Audit SOP’s, OPL’s, Playbooks, and other training materials;
- Facilitate the mentor, auditor, and trainer programs;
- Audit training procedures for appropriate validation, accuracy, and usefulness (Skills Inventories, Curriculum, etc.);
- Track Communication/Training Compliance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Requires 1-3 years experience working in a manufacturing environment;
- Must have a solid understanding of Plant Operations;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel;
- Strong organizational, written, verbal, and group or individual presentation skills;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical information in mathematical and/or narrative form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with good time management skills and flexibility.
- Associates degree in technology, business, organizational leadership, human resources, or related field;
- Experience in a union environment;
- Prior training and development experience.