Salary: $16.00 /hour
This is an Immediate Full-Time opportunity with a valued client of Pro Talent Group
- Position: Customer Service Representative
- Schedule: M-F from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Pay: Starting at $16.00/hr
Job Description for Customer Service Representative
Position is an entry level position that assists with Company’s Background Services Group. Must be a detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to utilize dual computer monitors with intermediate computer skills, and 40-50 WPM typing speed.
Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative
- Work directly with the lead to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner;
- Answer client questions accurately and within a timely manner;
- Act as the first point of contact for our clients using professional and courteous tone at all times;
- Research incomplete documentation and lab results received by calling customers, labs, and/or collection sites to obtain the data, and locate collection sites in our database for customers as requested;
- Talk with customers/vendors by phone and/or email;
- Work with specific company data entry;
- Provide additional research and follow up for issues that require assistance from additional departments;
- Assist with special projects as needed;
- Adhere to department deadlines, and assist teammates in meeting these goals.
Experience for Customer Service Representative
- 1-2 years Customer Service;
- 2-3 years High Volume Call Center;
- 3 years’ experience in a Call Center Environment;
- Data Entry;
- MS Excel.