Salary: $14.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced and reliable Call Center Representativefor a large client of ours on the north east side of Indianapolis to start immediately!
- Position:Call Center Representative
- Location:96th Street near Fishers
- Shift:Will work an 8 hour shift between 8 am and 8 pm
- Pay:Starting at $14/hr
Job Description: Call Center Representative
Our Background Services Group is looking for customer service focused individuals to fill the role of Call Center Representative. Must be a detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills, able to utilize dual computer monitors with intermediate computer skills, and 40-50 WPM typing speed.
Primary Responsibilities: Call Center Representative
- Work directly with the lead to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner;
- Answer client questions accurately and within a timely manner;
- Act as the first point of contact for our clients using professional and courteous tone at all times;
- Research incomplete documentation and lab results received by calling customers, labs, and/or collection sites to obtain the data, and locate collection sites in our database for customers as requested;
- Talk with customers/vendors by phone and/or email;
- Work with specific company data entry;
- Provide additional research and follow up for issues that require assistance from additional departments;
- Assist with special projects as needed;
- Adhere to department deadlines, and assist teammates in meeting these goals.
Education Requirements: Call Center Representative
- High School graduation/GED (Some College/Degree a Plus);
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
Experience Required: Call Center Representative
- 1-2 years of Customer Service
- Desired Experience:
- 3 Years Experience In A Call Center Environment