Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is searching for dependable Graphics Installer candidates for a large client of ours in Lafayette, IN to start immediately!
- Position: Graphics Installer
- Shift: 1st; M-F from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Pay: $16-17/hr.
- Location: Lafayette, IN
Job Description: Graphics Installer
Our client in Lafayette, IN is seeking a Graphics Installer! Primary responsibilities include the installation of vehicle graphics and wraps, table work, graphic design.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Graphics Installer
- Full vehicle graphic wraps, vinyl lettering; including but not limited to installation of graphic applications on all types of vehicles, fleet graphics, truck sides, and windows – some experience as Graphics Installer is preferred.
- Building graphics; including but not limited to brick stickers, window stickers, banners, and mesh banners.
- Digital graphics; including but not limited to street (asphalt and cement) indoor wall graphics and billboards.
- Work on a day-to-day basis with clients regarding graphics installation.
- Travel to and from installation work sites possibly.
- Scale ladders and heights on a daily basis.
- Be constantly aware of projects and due dates.
- Monitor quality of projects – Attention to detail is a must.
- Assist in maintaining neat and orderly work sites and trucks.
- Perform all duties in a manner consistent with the spirit of teamwork.
- Perform all additional tasks as required by management.
Qualifications: Graphics Installer
- Creative in problem solving and highly organized.
- Graphics Installer must possess a “Make-it-happen” attitude.
- Previous experience installing graphics on windows or vehicles preferred.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and act independently.
- Valid driver’s license and excellent driving record.
Education and/or Experience: Graphics Installer
- High School diploma or GED; an accredited apprenticeship for graphics installation would be ideal or 1-3 years relevant experience.