Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced and versatile Loss Prevention Lead for a large distribution company on the north side of Indianapolis, IN!
- Position: Loss Prevention Agent
- Location: Fishers, IN
- Schedule: Monday – Friday ; 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Pay: $14-$16/hr.
Loss Prevention Agent: Job Description
Responsible for assisting in the administration of loss prevention policies, procedures, and initiatives designed to enhance the security and safety of facility/company employees. This includes but is not limited to managing physical security and access control within the distribution center. The LP Lead will report directly to the Regional Loss Prevention Manager and support facility management ensuring that security protocol is being followed. The LP Lead will conduct preliminary inquiries into theft situations and assist management with other inquiries that may be attributing to loss within the facility.
Loss Prevention Agent: Job Responsibilities
- Supervise activities in warehouse for possible theft;
- Complete all reports related to incident and investigation for loss prevention;
- Prepare, review, and complete all paperwork associated to audits/shortage control programs;
- Support Loss Prevention Manager to conduct internal theft examination;
- Complete audits of safety, operational, and inventory control relevant procedures;
- Develop and maintain records of interviews, witnesses, apprehensions, disposition, and evidence of recovered merchandise;
- Provide assistance for internal investigations;
- Conduct enforcement and protective duties to ensure guests and team members’ safety and security of property.
Loss Prevention Agent: Experience and Education
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent and preferably one-year experience working in a Loss Prevention or Security function. The candidate must be able to work in a distribution center environment. Recent military encouraged to apply.