Salary: $15.00 /hour
Pro Talent Group is searching for an accurate and dependable Administrative Coordinator for a large client of ours in Bolingbrook, IL!
- Position: Administrative Coordinator
- Shift: 1st, M-F from 8 am to 5 pm
- Pay: $15/hr.
Job Description: Administrative Coordinator
Coordinates and manages random test selection, notification and follow-up process for Drug Test Clients. Creates and maintains appropriate CUSTOM and CONSORTIUM employee pools for random selection processing. Coordinates the initial entry and maintenance of employee pools for random test processing including, but not limited to, add/delete/corrections on employee maintenance screens; provides client support for updating enrollment information via web.
Primary Responsibilities: Administrative Coordinator
- Works closely with Client/Customer Service Representatives to implement random processing;
- Uses sound judgment in determining pool size and selection frequency for optimum efficiency balanced with client needs and requests;
- Maintains accurate statistics for calculating the correct number of random selections by the standards of each DOT modal authority and applicable state agencies;
- Processes accurate tracking reports and monitors re-portable randoms;
Works efficiently with co-workers as team player on various projects, goals and continuous improvement;
- Generate monthly activity report of productivity, random tests generated, outstanding tests not collected, special projects, and goals for the following month;
- Answers complaint calls, takes initiative on problem-solving, and uses good communications and customer service skills.
Education Required: Administrative Coordinator
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience Required: Administrative Coordinator
- Prior Customer Service experience necessary, preferably in a call center;
- Capable of handling stress due to disgruntled consumers and customers;
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Organizational ability and attention to detail are a must;
- Basic MS Excel experience required;
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills strongly preferred;
- Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, software manuals, or governmental regulations;
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure instructions;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, or customers;
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as statistical inference; apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form;
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.