Salary: $14.50 /hour
Pro Talent Group is looking for a dependable Bilingual HR Assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties on a temp-to-hire basis for a client of ours located in Savannah, GA!
- Position:Bilingual HR Assistant
- Location:Savannah, GA
Job Summary: Bilingual HR Assistant
The Bilingual HR Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of general administrative duties, and clerical support under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Manager.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Bilingual HR Assistant
- Responsible for creating and maintaining confidential personnel files, medical files, and processing personnel actions;
- Responsible for the recruitment and interview process;
- Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process;
- Maintain Human Resource Information System (HRIS) records and compiles reports from database;
- Maintain I-9 binder for active and terminated employees based on record keeping requirements;
- The Bilingual HR Assistant processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions;
- Oversee the time and attendance system to ensure work time punches and non-work time are properly reflected in the system;
- Develop and maintain relationships with staffing agencies and coordinate assignments for temporary employees;
- Scan/Email time sheets for temporary employees to staffing agencies;
- Maintain the employment and announcements bulletin boards up to date;
- Use good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Responsible for event planning for GA location;
- Responsible for planning and coordinating job fairs;
- Assists with processing of termination documentation;
- Order and maintain office supplies and maintain the supply room;
- Scan, file and other duties as assigned by HR Manager.
Job Requirements: Bilingual HR Assistant
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position;
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular);
- Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS;
- Bilingual English/Spanish required;
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases;
- Basic knowledge of labor laws;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong communications skills;
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field.