MS-IL Staffing and Packaging is seeking an experienced business development expert with 5+ years of experience in the staffing industry to join our team. As our Director of Business Development, you will be tasked with leading, coaching, and mentoring a team of sales professionals and recruiters. Our goal is to expand our services with existing clients and to amplify into new markets. Interested candidates must have the experienced outlined in the description below.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the staffing industry.
- 4+ years of Business-to-Business sales experience.
- 4+ years of experience leading a team of sales professionals.
- Must be experienced with selling contract-to-hire, direct hire, and temp-to-permanent placements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage business development operations by supporting business development professionals with strategic sales planning.
- Manage multi-region opportunities by building and managing sales specific opportunities within company business verticals.
- Work with supporting departments to build comprehensive business development professionals
Desired Skills: Business Acumen, Closing Skills, Initiative, Strategic Planning, Budget Oversight, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Increasing Revenue, Contract Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Networking, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.