Salary: $14.50 /hour
Quality Assurance Inspector Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee QA project/inspection tables to include: inspection set up, clarification of inspection requirements and tolerance, maintaining all project documentation, utilizing computerized reporting systems, and guiding and motivating inspection personnel. Provide hands-on support and inspection of product.
- Coordinating and completing projects/inspections with a sense of urgency. prioritize multiple projects at once, identifying and then accurately and effectively shifting priorities making required adjustments in products, requirement and resources as needed.
- Act as the primary QA Material Handler and responsible for QA product flow, calculate and provided sufficient product quantities to maintain levels that will ensure uninterrupted work for inspectors as well as adequate quantities for projects/inspection completion.
- Effectively collaborate with QA Leadership Team to help solve issues related to project/inspections finding, processes and systems. Demonstrate the willingness to accept direction and adapt to changes made to existing systems/processes.
- Conduct audits of DC Receiving, Shipping, Surgical, Kaumograph/Embroidery departments as may be required to assist QA Auditors or in their absence.
- Two (2) years and proficiency in safety utilizing distribution equipment – reach truck and cherry picker
- JD Edwards (AS400) experience
Call us now at: 859-534-3100
Apply online at: www.ms-il.com/apply
Apply in person at:
- 2091 North Bend Rd, Ste. 130, Hebron, KY 41048
We have paid referral bonuses! Don’t forget to ask us about our referral program to learn how you can you earn even more.