Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Pro Talent Group is searching for a responsible, detail-oriented, and energetic Executive Assistant for a large client of ours located Downtown Indianapolis to start immediately. This is a Direct-Hire opportunity!
- Position: Executive Assistant
- Location: Downtown Indianapolis
- Pay: $40-50k
Job Summary: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant will perform clerical tasks in a well-organized and timely fashion. You will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of executives who you support on a daily basis.
Job Responsibilities: Executive Assistant
- The Executive Assistant will be the point of contact between the executives and company employees/clients and manage information flow;
- Manage executives’ diaries and arrange their daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements);
- Oversee the performance of other clerical and administrative staff;
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory;
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports;
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence;
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
Job Requirements: Executive Assistant
- Proven working experience as an Executive Assistant or senior executive assistant;
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and English proficiency;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Aware of the latest office gadgets and applications;
- Acquainted with office management systems and procedures;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality for the Executive Assistant position;
- High School degree;
- PA diploma or certification would be considered a plus.