Salary: $13.00 /hour
Position: Machine Operator
Shifts: 2nd, 3rd Shifts Available
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain, and operate machinery. You will ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- Demonstrate behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries;
- Document and track: production variables, downtime, product samples, and make adjustments to ensure proper packaging and casing of product to meet quality standards;
- Experience in a High-Performance Work Systems; 5’s, working in teams, problem-solving, six sigma, TPM, training, continuous skills development-CSD, auditing, planned and/or autonomous maintenance;
- Maintain supply of packaging materials at production lines;
- Operate hand jacks to restock production lines with packaging supplies;
- Operate trash and cardboard compactors;
- Perform duties with speed and precision to maintain schedules, quality, and workplace safety.
- Proven experience as a machine operator;
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools;
- Understanding of production procedures;
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (PPE);
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.