Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced and well-rounded Supply Chain Manager for a large manufacturing client of ours on the east side of Indianapolis to start immediately. This is a 9 month contract with high potential for long-term with great benefits.
- Position: Supply Chain Manager
- Length: 9-month Contract – Potential for Long-Term
- Pay: $60-70k
- Location: East Indianapolis
Purpose: Supply Chain Manager
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for Supply Chain Management/Fulfillment activities with the goal of ensuring that company brand building products are available, on the shelf, and online creating impact and winning consumers on Launch Day.
Communication and close collaboration with NAM commercial functions (Sports Marketing, Business Units, Marketing Operations and Demand Planning) is essential to successful retail introduction.
Working cross-functionally with NAM, SCM, and NAM Commercial Stakeholders to raise awareness, drive decisions and take action to create on time availability is only the first part of the challenge. It is also vital to control (on time or ‘just in time’) delivery to wholesale customers from our Distribution Centers to prevent early sale or display as the brands continue to build hype.
Key Responsibilities: Supply Chain Manager
- Communicate effectively and manage relationships with all key stakeholders
- The Supply Chain Manager will build and maintain up to date knowledge of key products and concepts targeted towards the sports and fashion communities of NAM. Share, promote, and create awareness of brand building activities and successes to excite and engage your NAM SCM colleagues;
- Working across functions to ensure Launch products are available and delivered to the right place at the right time, with primary focus on the fulfillment horizon of 0-4 months;
- Develop reporting tools to provide insights to support effective decisions and action to drive availability and conversion/delivery;
- Work with Inbound Planning to ensure effective prioritization is executed at both origin and destination for supply mapped to launch critical demand;
- Create and align launch strategy (critical path and volumes for all launch activities) with Indy Distribution Centers to enable strong operational planning and execution;
- Ensure correct and consistent order and delivery management across sub-markets and DCs to prevent display/sale ahead of launch date;
- Communicate Key Performance Indicator results, create awareness of drivers of performance and project/influence performance drivers;
- Manage and support ongoing projects by defining timelines and milestones in own area of on time and in full product availability.
Key Relationships: Supply Chain Manager
- Demand Planning;
- Marketing Operations (MOPS);
- Order Fulfillment (Inbound Planning/DC & Inventory Management);
- Distribution Center Operations;
- Customer Service/Sales;
- Corporate Solutions;
- Global IT.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities: Supply Chain Manager
- Good product knowledge and strong interest in our brands;
- Excellent relationship management, communication, and presentation skills;
- The Supply Chain Manager must have strong process and analytical thinking;
- Ability to motivate and lead complex teams;
- Excellent Supply Chain/Distribution knowledge;
- Operational and project management skills;
- Passion and Integrity – the ability to make commitments and achieve them;
- Results-oriented and goal-driven;
- Excellent knowledge of Order to Cash processes.
Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications: Supply Chain Manager
- Higher education, university degree (BA/MA) or equivalent;
- 3-5 years working experience in Logistics/Operations and/or Commercial functions;
- Good skills in ERP (SAP) (SD and MM);
- Strong user in Microsoft Office applications – specifically Excel and Power Point;
- Fluent in English (oral and written).