Salary: $13.00 /hour
Job Type: Full time; temp-to-hire after 90 days – East Indianapolis; Cold Warehouse
Schedule: 3pm – end of production
Stand-up Forklift Operator is responsible to receive product and check product for damage, verify accurate product and quantities received according to purchase order (PO) and pallet label using reports generated from the Warehouse Management System (WMS). Additionally, other job duties may be added or deleted as this form may be periodically updated.
Skills and Abilities Required
- One (1) year prior warehouse/distribution experience;
- Must be certified, or willing to obtain and maintain certification, on all required powered industrial equipment such as stand-up forklift, electric pallet jack, long-tongued electric pallet jack and high-extender high lift;
- Must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation in the conditions specified for 8 – 10 hour shifts;
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, day and evening hours, and overtime as assigned.
- Must understand and be able to communicate in English, including but not limited to reading and interpreting order forms and selection labels;
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required.
Apply online at:
- 855-HIRE-YOU or 317-329-6800
Visit one of our locations:
- East Side: 4933 W 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
- West Side: 9731 E Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46229
- Plainfield: 2685 E Main Street Ste. 103, Plainfield, IN 46168
We have paid referral bonuses! Don’t forget to ask us about our referral program to learn how you can you earn even more.