Salary: $17.00 /hour
This is an Immediate Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a valued client of Pro Talent Group
- Shift: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
- Pay: Starting at $17/hr.
- Location:Just north of Evansville
Position Overview: Maintenance Technician
Responsible for performing routine equipment and production maintenance tasks including but not limited to: Facility Equipment, Assembly Line Equipment, Mechanical and Electrical, among others.
Essential Functions: Maintenance Technician
- Responsible for “first line” response to breakdowns and repair of Facility equipment;
- Responsible for collecting and assisting with documentation of repair retails as directed;
- Ability to provide rapid response to emergency breakdowns on highly automated automotive assembly line;
- Ability to quickly analyze and repair both mechanical and electrical equipment;
- Ability to safely work in a highly automated environment;
- Ability to help train others on necessary skills to perform repairs;
- Ability to quickly analyze and repair both mechanical issues on equipment;
- Completion of Standard Training Program, (or certified on knowledge and capabilities from previous training / experience);
- Completion of required Certification Courses;
- Track training progress;
- Basic Microsoft Suite computer skills;
- Ability to facilitate the recovery of equipment from a technical fault;
- Ability to demonstrate sound practices and methodology in the execution of the mechanical and electrical repairs of equipment, as well as any other assigned activities;
- Ability to demonstrate sound methodology in providing long-term resolution to equipment failures;
- Work from mechanical and/or electrical schematic, sketches manuals, specifications, and written and oral instructions;
- Work from schematic and or drawings to troubleshoot and repair equipment;
- Ability to communicate and work well with others;
- Prepare and set up equipment for production after repair.
Physical Requirements: MaintenanceTechnician
The employee is required to talk and/or hear in an industrial setting (noise level is moderate). The employee is frequently required to stand and walk on concrete surface from 4-8 hours. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.