Salary: $13.00 to $14.50 /hour
Position: Stand Up Forklift Operator
Shift: 3rd shift – Mon – Fri – 11pm – 7am
Pay Rate: $13-$14.50/hr
Job Summary for Stand-up Forklift Operator / General Labor:
MS-IL Staffing is currently looking for Stand-Up Forklift Operators in the Indianapolis, IN area!
Schedule for Stand-up Forklift Operator / General Labor:
- 3rd shift – Mon – Fri – 11pm – 7am
- Overtime may be required
Job Description for Stand-up Forklift Operator / General Labor:
The employee will be handling heavy racking materials weighing 100’s to 1000’s of pounds. Must be willing and able to bend, lift, twist, and move for the entire shift. Responsible for operating power industrial equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting merchandise. The operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle.
Job Requirements for Stand-up Forklift Operator / General Labor:
- Heavy individual lifting of up to 50 lbs
- Heavy team lifting of up to 100 lbs
- 1+ year stand-up forklift experience required
- Reliable transportation required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Inventory Control/Supply Chain knowledge
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.ms-il.com/apply (or) CALL: 855-HIRE-YOU
Visit our location nearest you!
- 2685 E Main Street Ste. 103, Plainfield, IN 46168
- 4933 West 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
Click the link below to find all of our locations!
Many positions require background and drug screens, and some positions require lifting and standing for long hours.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity…Join our team today!