Salary: $14.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is searching for an experienced and dependable Warehouse Lead for a client of ours on the east side of Indianapolis to start immediately. This is a temp-to-hire role with potential for a pay increase after 90 days!
- Position:Warehouse Lead
- Shift:1st; M-F from 7 am to 330 pm
- Pay:Starting at $14/hr.
- Location:East Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary: Warehouse Lead
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for the operation and supervision of all warehouse activities. Will ensure all employees and activities are operating within designated safety standards, as well as making sure all stock is received and processed in accordance with procedures.
Job Duties: Warehouse Lead
- Oversee warehouse staff and ensure that safety protocols are followed;
- Warehouse Lead will check and complete warehouse documentation;
- Inventory stock, ensure stock rotation, and place orders;
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot equipment;
- Processing and requisitioning supplies;
- Delivering, processing, and packaging merchandise for shipment;
- Assisting with any security measures necessary.
- Responsible for training, scheduling, and supervising subordinates;
- Ensure sufficient staffing to handle workload during shifts, as well as reviewing and ensuring all work is conducted in the proper manner.
Job Requirements: Warehouse Lead
- 2+ years Warehouse Lead or similar experience;
- Forklift experience;
- Warehouse management systems experience.