MS-IL Staffing has an opportunity for 2nd Shift Shipping and Receiving for a truck parts company in Plainfield, IN to start immediately! The purpose of the job is to receive incoming components and materials, transfer the incoming parts to the stock clerks, and prepare finished goods for shipping.
- Unload pallets of used differentials and transmissions, properly identifying and tagging, and transferring them from the receiving area to the appropriate teardown area or rack location.
- Count and record the amounts received in the warehouse on the waybill and deliver the waybill to the Materials Manager
- Once a rebuilder has completed a unit, transfer the item to the finished goods warehouse area, placing the item in the appropriate location in the warehouse.
- Pull completed goods from the shelves to be transferred using a pickup list. Sort goods by destination, strap the item as necessary into a skid, strap the item, strap the box, create a shipping label, and place the label on the box. Check off completed items and give the list to the Materials Facilitator.
- .Assist with loading items into the truck as necessary.
- Utilizes computer systems to enter, track and maintain data.
- Communicating with different transportation service to ensure delivery and pick up.
- Maintain a neat and tidy work area.
- Support other Warehouse employees with their work. Support a team environment.
- Perform any other work which may be assigned by the Team Lead or Materials Manager
- Physically checks tracking numbers on parts to be sure they are received and stored in the correct locations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in either a group setting or individually.
- Related experience of one (1) year, preferably two (2)
- Ability to communicate with others
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, and communicate in English
- Ability to properly use equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Team oriented approach.
- Functional Abilities:
- Lifting and carrying parts up to 40 lbs.
- Grasping and moving parts of various sizes up to eight (8) hours per day.
- Walking and standing for eight (8) hours per day.
- Moving items four (4) feet from waist height.
- Repeated bending, twisting, stopping one (1) to four (4) hours per day.
- Identifying parts, reading instructions, entering data and completing appropriate forms.
- Communicating with team members and other departments. * Ability to follow all designated safety policies/practices/guidelines; including but not limited to use of PPE: steel toe safety shoes, and safety glasses at all times in production areas.
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.ms-il.com/apply (or) CALL: 855-HIRE-YOU
Visit our location nearest you!
- 2685 E Main Street Ste. 103, Plainfield, IN 46168
Click the link below to find all of our locations!
Many positions require background and drug screens, and some positions require lifting and standing for long hours.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity…Join our team today!
Job Type: Full-time