Salary: $10.00 to $10.69 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is seeking individuals for full time Picking and Packing position to work in Indianapolis, IN area.
- Position: Picking and Packing
- Shift: 1st and 2nd shift
- Pay: Starting at $10 – $10.69 / hour
Job Summary: Picking and Packing
MS-IL Staffing offers a position for a 1st and 2nd shift offering over time as needed. The position requires the employee to pick and pack. Also, other duties as labeling tagging folding and packing clothes.
- Associate verifies that the product in order received is correct by style, color, graphic and size using the collateral references located in team properties department.
- Prep orders according to each order’s compliance.
- Process orders using the packing script.
- Select garments for orders , verify the correct pick from location, product by style, color, size, counts the needed quantity and placed them into corresponding numbered tote position.
- Associate will rack load the designated cases to bins using a scanner. The associate will read and follow the direction given on the RF gun. They will verify the LP number they are rack-loading.
- Assist with housekeeping and any other projects determined by Shift Manager.
- Associate must also be flexible with hours, assigned duties, and work location (i.e. Indianapolis).
Responsibilities: Picking and Packing
- Check for correct style, color, design and compliance
- Place garment into cartons.
- Verify by style, color and size when selecting orders.
- Rack-load cartons to correct bins.
- Assist other Associates with work load when necessary.
- Maintain at minimum level of accuracy of 99%
- Assist in other areas when needed
- Maintain at least 80% performance level per KSA standards (i.e. number of units shipped, not accuracy)
Qualifications: Picking and Packing
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience: Picking/Packing/Warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements of position (standing, bending over, squatting, etc.)
- Able to work over time as needed
- Computer Skills
- Basic Microsoft Office