Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is currently looking for experienced and dependable General Laborer candidates for a large Manufacturing company near Lafayette, IN. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with plenty of room for growth and potential benefits!
- Position: General Laborer
- Location: Near Lafayette, IN / Monon, IN
- Shifts Available: 1st or 2nd (Monday – Thursday)
- Pay: Starting at $10 – $12/hour
- Job Details: Plenty of opportunity for overtime; Temp-to-Hire after 90 days!
Apply in Person: 658 Main Street, Ste. 217, Lafayette, IN 47901
Call us at: (317)-373-9830 (OR) (317)-329-6800
Apply Online: www.ms-il.com/apply
Ask about our Referral Bonus Program and how you can earn money by referring others to work with MS-IL Staffing or Pro Talent Group!
Job Responsibilities: General Laborer
- Performs repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce products;
- Place parts such as bolts, clips, screws, cements;
- General Laborer candidates will fasten different parts together;
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit;
- Fastening parts and sub assemblies;
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications, notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures/regulations.
Job Qualifications: General Laborer
- Ability to read, write, and understand spoken and written English;
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required for General Laborer;
- Experience: Manufacturing or warehouse operation experience preferred;
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements of position: (standing, bending over, squatting, etc.).