Salary: $12.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is searching for a dependable Screen Print Operator for a large client of ours on the east side of Indianapolis to start immediately!
- Position: Screen Print Operator
- Shift: 6a – 6p (M-W, Sun); 6a – 6p (Thur-Sun); 6p to 6a (Tue-Thur, Mon)
- Pay: $12/hr.
- Location: East Indianapolis
Job Summary: Screen Print Operator
The Screen Print Operator will assist the Screen Print Specialist during the setup/tear-down of production process. Will be responsible for operating the machine during production runs following all safety protocols and SOPs.
Job Responsibilities: Screen Print Operator
- Assist the Screen Print Specialist during setup/tear-down and running of product off machine following all safety practices. Follow the process of the setup as designed by the Training Team.
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and lead by example when communicating with Press Techs, Screen Print Specialist, and Quality Department.
- Operate machine and load product during Production run, taking direction from the Screen Print Specialist when to stop machine/make machine adjustments needed.
- Ensure garments are loaded correctly and consistently to avoid rejects. Quality will be in constant communication with the run team to ensure consistency throughout the run and will provide direction to run team if the machine needs to stop.
- Ink Maintenance/Controls – Ensure ink controls and are being followed at all times.
- Ensure proper shift cleanup throughout the day and at shift’s end. This includes sustaining any 5S initiatives.
- Scrape screens, squeegees, and flood bars as jobs are torn out ensuring tape is taken off screens and no screens are left for the incoming shift.
Experience and Requirements: Screen Print Operator
- Ability to hit 75% performance on a 6-week rolling average
- Willingness to work overtime and be flexible with hours
- Team-oriented mindset
- Must be high energy and work with urgency
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Screen Print Operator or Manufacturing experience strongly preferred