Salary: $10.00 to $11.50 /hour
Job Summary for Sorter / General Labor
- Position:Sorter / General Labor
- Location:West – Indianapolis, IN
Shifts Available for Sorter / General Labor:
- 1st Shift:Monday – Friday 6:30am-2:30pm (OT when needed)
- 2nd Shift (part-time):Monday – Friday 2:45pm – 6:45pm (Saturday when needed)
Job Description for Sorter / General Labor:
Associates will besorting any and all recyclable material coming from the trash on a conveyor belt. The material generally consists of cardboard, plastic, paper, and metal. Must have great attendance and not miss any of the first 30 scheduled days. Associates will be dealing with trash and there could be a strong odor. Also, heavy amounts of dirt and dust particles could be present along with high levels of noise from machinery.
Job Requirements for Sorter / General Labor:
- Great attendance record
- Must be able to stand, stoop and lift throughout the entire shift
- Must have reliable transportation
APPLY ONLINE AT:www.ms-il.com/apply (or) CALL:855-HIRE-YOU
Visit our location nearest you!
- 4933 West 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
- 9701 East Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46229
Click the link below to find all of our locations!
Many positions require background and drug screens, and some positions require lifting and standing for long hours.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity…Join our team today!