Salary: $15.00 /hour
Welder Fabricator Duties and Responsibilities
- Read BlueprintsWelder Fabricators must be able to read and interpret blueprints and engineering plans.
- Fabricate Metal ObjectsFabrication involves laying out, cutting, fitting, measuring and welding metals to create the desired shape or object.
- This is highly detailed work and requires the Welder Fabricator to be knowledgeable of many techniques and tools.
- Inspect Work and equipment Welder Fabricator must constantly inspect and test welds and equipment.
Welder Fabricator Skills
A successful Welder Fabricator enjoys working with their hands and has an analytical mind. They can physically meet the demands of the job and have an eye for detail.
- Ability to use a variety of tools and equipment basic math skills and mechanical aptitude ability to read blueprints and recognize welding symbols and specifications
- Knowledge of industry safety practicesAdvanced skills: Preferred knowledge of specific welding processes, such as TIG, MIG and ARC Ability to use heavy machinery, such as forklifts and cranes
- Bilingual-Spanish a Plus