Salary: $13.50 to $14.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is searching for an experienced and dependable Client Service Representative for a large client of ours in Lafayette, IN to start immediately!
- Position: Client Service Representative
- Location: Lafayette – Warehouse Environment
- Pay: $13.50-14/hr.
- Hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Job Summary: Client Service Representative
The Client Service Representative, under direction from the Team Leader, will be responsible for data entry, generating orders, and returns using computer systems. The position will work closely with the Team Lead, material handlers, truck drivers, and clients. Will also receive and produce orders received via e-mail, phone, fax, and pick-and-pack orders.
Duties and Responsibilities: Client Service Representative
- Process all Inbound and Outbound Manifest & BOL information.
- Maintain accurate records of WMS systems and Client systems.
- Work closely with Material handlers, CSR, Truck Drivers and our clients.
- Use Automated shipping programs to ship Small Parcel freight.
- Maintain daily metric spreadsheets and logs.
- Audit daily metric log.
- Create reports and spreadsheets for Business Group.
- Schedule inbound containers with carriers.
- Cycle count processing including creation of “Stock Status” reports.
- Receive and process receipts and orders for inventory management.
- Communicates with the inventory clients to insure accuracy for orders.
- Inventory control thru Data System.
- Familiarization with receipt, storage and pick operations.
- Proficient in MS windows applications such as Excel, Outlook & Word.
Work Environment: Client Service Representative
- Work at office work station using a warehouse management and client system.
- Continuous computer operation for up to 8 hours.
- Possible lifting and carrying up to a maximum of 50 lb. packed boxes.
- Environment – Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Time Management – job requires individual to be self-motivated and manage time.