Salary: $13.00 to $18.50 /hour
This is an immediate temp-to-hire opportunity with a valued client of MS-IL Staffing
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Pallet Jack Selector / Receiver to join our team on the east side of Indianapolis at a busy warehouse! This is a cold food storage warehouse (30 to 50 degrees).
- Position:Electrical Pallet Jack Selector / Receiver
- Job Type:Full time, temp-to-hire after 90 days
- Shift:2nd; 3:00 pm – end of production
- Pay:$13.00/hr. – $18.50/hr.
Job Description: Electrical Pallet Jack Selector / Receiver
Selects and loads orders accurately and efficiently by operating Electrical Pallet Jack in a safe and effective manner. Assists in maintaining all minor and major facility functions. Selector will be reading tickets/RF system to pick product deliver to another area of the warehouse or designated truck. Selectors are responsible for letting Receivers when stock/product is getting low to avoid delay in pick time.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Electrical Pallet Jack Selector / Receiver
- Product Knowledge:understands sizes, varieties, sensitivity, location, and background of products;
- Selecting Procedures:completes orders accurately and efficiently; familiarizes pallets within proper palletization and stacking procedures; understands FIFO method; repack broken products for continued usage; verify the correctness of selection and mark off ticket after selecting; works closely with Account Specialist along with the Shipping department and Sales associates; completion of orders in a timely manner; exceeds performance requirements;
- Customer Care:understanding of preferences for the various customer bases; ensuring proper quality and quantity for customer orders; expresses neatness and care through proper order selection;
- Equipment Operations:understands and is properly trained on how to operate and maintain mechanical equipment; complies with facility rules in regards to usage and traffic flow; enforces safe and effective use of equipment among fellow associates;
- Loading Procedures:works closely with account specialists and drivers to ensure proper delivery schedule; understanding of proper loading techniques; complies with customer loading preferences; ensures all customer orders are completed along with any order additions and shortages;
- Facility Maintenance:maintains upkeep and cleanliness of facility; creates an organized and workable environment; respects all company property and equipment;
- Professionalism:completion of paperwork neatly and legibly; ability to communicate effectively; ability to assist and go above what is asked; expresses concern and care for the company and fellow associates; develops proper tools that makes a good leader;
- Food Safety:Dedication to SQF code and practices and ongoing dedication to providing the safest and highest quality product available.
APPLY ONLINE :* www.ms-il.com/apply or*CALL US:855-HIRE-YOU or 317-329-6800
Visit one of our locations today!
- East Side: 4933 W 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
- West Side: 9731 E Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46229
- Plainfield: 2685 E Main Street Ste. 103, Plainfield, IN 46168
We have paid referral bonuses!Don’t forget to ask us about our referral program to learn how
you can you earn even more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $18.50 /hour