Salary: $11.00 to $13.50 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is looking for dependable Material Handler / Scanner candidates for a client of ours in Fishers, IN to start immediately! Plenty of room for advancement!
Job Summary for Material Handler / Scanner:
Candidates will be handling and organizing materials on a conveyor line in a fabrication facility and scanning packages for sorting.
Responsibilities for Material Handler / Scanner:
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- Direct spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers so they can be loaded.
- Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
Requirements for Material Handler / Scanner:
- HS Diploma / GED;
- Follow safety rules and regulations;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Apply Online: www.ms-il.com (OR) Call us Today: 317-329-6800