Salary: $15.00 /year
Shift for Batcher: 3rd shift / schedule will vary, associate will work 40+ hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for 3rd Shift Batcher:
- Accurate weighing of raw materials.
- Following the production schedule.
- Maintaining performance goals.
- Sanitation of batching area.
- Transferring and deducting raw materials.
- Following all proper batching procedures.
- Working overtime when necessary.
- Working all scheduled inventories.
- Filling out daily batching schedule control.
- Adherence to all department procedures and GMP’s.
Qualifications for 3rd Shift Batcher:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in a warehouse facility required; food manufacturing warehouse facility a plus
- Can read, write and speak English.
- Candidates must have solid work history with good attendance
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Possess high regards for quality and attention to detail