Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Reporting to a Operations Manager, the Fulfillment Supervisor is responsible for leading high service level operations within an assigned shift (AM/PM). You will be expected to build positive relations, promote strong leadership skills as well as ensure that performance objectives are met consistently within a safe and efficient working environment.
- Supervise day-to-day activities with responsibility for the overall safety, quality, performance, team work and member experience of either Inbound or Outbound FC Operations;
- Set and clarify departmental requirements and expectations while creating an environment of teamwork, collaboration and open communication;
- Understand and articulate safety procedures, ensure safe working practices and document accidents/incidents timely;
- Prioritize appropriately meeting deadlines;Exhibit professional behavior while coping well with ambiguity and change;
- Drive results and approach obstacles proactively;Ensure company policies are communicated and enforced consistently;
- Source and nurture ideas rolling them into the creation of improvement plans;
- Take proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts and within the entire organization;
- Work closely with (People Operation team, Facilities, Safety and IT) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives;
- Track production metrics and utilizing data to develop strategies for continuous improvement and reporting to management;
- Assist with the establishment of long-term operational strategic plans;
- Mentor, provide training and development to optimize performance, create organizational depth and individual growth;
- Recognize top performance, coach and progressive discipline for poor performance;
- Build and implement improvements in equipment and processing methods;
- Conduct timecard review daily and weekly to ensure pay accuracy.
- Associate Degree or above preferred
- 3-5 years minimum proven leadership/supervisory experience in developing teams of 20+ within in a FC/DC or manufacturing environment;
- Verbal and written communication that is clear, concise and polished;
- Proven ability to lead process improvements through the lean process or Kaizen as well as provide solutions when problem solving.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift, bend, reach, push, pull, squat and walk throughout a shift.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, generally an entire shift (8+ hours per day).
- Work within a warehouse environment for an entire shift.