Salary: $15.00 /hour
Shift – 3rd;10 pm – 6:30 am (Sunday – Friday)
- Interviewswill be held during 3rd shift hours
JobDescription: Warehouse Associate
- Fillingempty part containers by hand
- DumpingBoxed Parts into metal containers/skid boxes by hand
- Boxingand Palletizing loose parts
- WarehouseAssociate is responsible for receiving and checking product for damage, inaddition to verifying that accurate products and product quantities are receivedaccording to purchase orders and pallet labels using reports generated from theWarehouse Management System (WMS).
- Otherjob duties may be added or deleted as this form may be periodically updated.
JobResponsibilities: Warehouse Associate
- Obtainscopy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material orequipment to and from designated areas in the facility.
- Loadingand unloading goods from trucks.
- Movinggoods packed on pallets or in crates around storage facility either by hand orforklift/reach truck.
- Stackinggoods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
- Checkingloads are secure;
- TheForklift Operator/Warehouse Associate will be stacking empty pallets;
- Performingdaily equipment checks; recharging the truck’s battery and lubricatingequipment;
- Examiningproducts to verify conformance to quality standards;
Requirements: Warehouse Associate
- ForkliftTraining & Certification will be provided
- ReachTruck Operator must be willing to obtain and maintain certification, on allrequired powered industrial equipment such as stand-up forklift;
- Mustbe able to perform the essential job functions with or without a reasonableaccommodation in the conditions specified for 8 -10 hour shifts.
- Mustbe able to work weekends, holidays, day and evening hours, and overtime.
- Mustunderstand and be able to communicate in English, including but not limited to readingand interpreting order forms and selection labels;
- Basicreading, writing and arithmetic skills are required.
- Heavylifting is required
Job Type – Full Time
Salary – $15.00/hour
- Highschool or equivalent (required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This job Is:
- Ajob for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Opento applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Agood job for someone just entering or returning to the workforce with limitedexperience and education.
- Shippingand receiving
- BasicComputer skills
- RFscanner operation