Salary: $13.00 to $18.50 /hour
This is an immediate temp-to-hire opportunity with a valued client of MS-IL Staffing
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Pallet Jack Selector / Receiver to join our team on the east side of Indianapolis at a busy warehouse! This is a cold food storage warehouse (30 to 50 degrees).
- Position: Electrical Pallet Jack Selector / Receiver
- Job Type: Full time, temp-to-hire after 90 days
- Shift: 2nd; 3:00 pm – end of production
- Pay: $13.00/hr. – $18.50/hr.
Job Description: Electrical Pallet Jack Selector / Receiver
Selects and loads orders accurately and efficiently by operating Electrical Pallet Jack in a safe and effective manner. Assists in maintaining all minor and major facility functions. Selector will be reading tickets/RF system to pick product deliver to another area of the warehouse or designated truck. Selectors are responsible for letting Receivers when stock/product is getting low to avoid delay in pick time.
Responsibilities & Requirements: Electrical Pallet Jack Selector / Receiver
- Product Knowledge: understands sizes, varieties, sensitivity, location, and background of products;
- Selecting Procedures: completes orders accurately and efficiently; familiarizes pallets within proper palletization and stacking procedures; understands FIFO method; repack broken products for continued usage; verify the correctness of selection and mark off ticket after selecting; works closely with Account Specialist along with the Shipping department and Sales associates; completion of orders in a timely manner; exceeds performance requirements;
- Customer Care: understanding of preferences for the various customer bases; ensuring proper quality and quantity for customer orders; expresses neatness and care through proper order selection;
- Equipment Operations: understands and is properly trained on how to operate and maintain mechanical equipment; complies with facility rules in regards to usage and traffic flow; enforces safe and effective use of equipment among fellow associates;
- Loading Procedures: works closely with account specialists and drivers to ensure proper delivery schedule; understanding of proper loading techniques; complies with customer loading preferences; ensures all customer orders are completed along with any order additions and shortages;
- Facility Maintenance: maintains upkeep and cleanliness of facility; creates an organized and workable environment; respects all company property and equipment;
- Professionalism: completion of paperwork neatly and legibly; ability to communicate effectively; ability to assist and go above what is asked; expresses concern and care for the company and fellow associates; develops proper tools that makes a good leader;
- Food Safety: Dedication to SQF code and practices and ongoing dedication to providing the safest and highest quality product available.
APPLY ONLINE :* www.ms-il.com/apply or *CALL US: 855-HIRE-YOU or 317-329-6800
Visit one of our locations today!
- East Side: 4933 W 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
- West Side: 9731 E Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46229
- Plainfield: 2685 E Main Street Ste. 103, Plainfield, IN 46168
We have paid referral bonuses! Don’t forget to ask us about our referral program to learn how you can you earn even more.