Salary: $13.50 to $14.25 /hour
MS-IL Staffing is looking for hard-working and dependable Material Handler candidates for a large client of ours located in Plainfield, IN to start immediately!
- Position: Material Handler
- Pay: $13.50-14.25/hr.
- Shift: 1st and 2nd
Call us Today: 317-329-6800
Visit one of our offices:
- 2685 E Main St #103, Plainfield, IN 46168
- 5501 W. 86th St. Suite H Indianapolis, IN 46268
- 9731 E Washington St. Indianapolis IN 46229
Visit our website: www.ms-il.com
Job Responsibilities: Material Handler
- The Material Handler will pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
Other Information: Material Handler
- Bar code reader equipment – Barcode scanners
- Forklifts – Sit-down forklifts; Stand-up forklifts; Warehouse forklifts
- Ladders – Stepladders
- Pallet trucks – Electric pallet jacks; Manual pallet jacks
- Extent Flexibility – Ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with body, arms, and/or legs.
- Near Vision – The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Static Strength – Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness – The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Manual Dexterity – The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Employee must be able to lift at least 50 lbs repeatedly and be on feet and walk for up to 10 hours a day.