Salary: $11.00 to $13.50 /hour
Job Summary for Material Handler / Scanner:
MS-IL is looking for Material Handler / Scanner candidates for an opportunity with a client in Fishers, IN!! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity, candidates will be handling and organizing materials on a conveyor line in a fabrication facility and scanning packets for sorting.
Responsibilities for Material Handler / Scanner:
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- Direct spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers so they can be loaded.
- Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
Requirements for Material Handler / Scanner:
- HS Diploma / GED
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Apply Online: http://ms-il.com/apply
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
MS-IL Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.