Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced Electrical Engineer for a large client of ours in Indianapolis. This is an immediate, Direct-Hire opportunity!
- Position:Electrical Engineer
- Compensation:$75,000 – $95,000
- Benefits Offered:Dental, Life, Medical, Vision, Bonus program
- Location:Downtown Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary: Electrical Engineer
Overall responsibility of Electrical Engineer is for design and certification of power distribution systems, interior/exterior lighting systems, fire alarm, voice/data, sound, or security systems for construction projects. Performs project support as directed; assists in developing strategies and solutions for complex concept, planning, design or implementation challenges.
Skills Required: Electrical Engineer
- The Electrical Engineer must be highly detail-oriented, disciplined, and be able to evaluate complicated projects in an attempt to find flaws or opportunities;
- Must be creative in order to solve problems and create new products;
- Must have the skills to communicate and discuss engineering concepts to those who may not be knowledgeable as well as with other engineers/co-workers/clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Engineering Technology;
- 4 to 7 years relevant experience in the design field;
- Professional Engineering License is preferred, or the willingness to obtain.