Salary: $9.00 /hour
Job Summary for USDA Processor(Cold Warehouse Environment)
- Location:East – Indianapolis, IN
- Shifts Available for USDA Processor: 1st Shift ( Sunday – Saturday with one day off; 7:30 AM to finish )
- Hours per shift for USDA Processor: Anywhere from 8 to 14 hours a day, OT Required
Job Description for USDA Processor:
USDA Processor will be standing and working; dealing with food. Must be able to stand for a majority of the workday in a cold environment (30-40 degrees F). Potentially long hours and working 5-6 days per week, as production demands.
Required dress code for USDA Processor: black or blue jeans, slip resistant shoes or boots and a black beanie hat.
APPLY ONLINE AT: www.ms-il.com/apply (or) CALL:855-HIRE-YOU
Visit our location nearest you!
- 2685 E Main Street Ste. 103, Plainfield, IN 46168
- 4933 West 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46254
- 9701 East Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46229
Click the link below to find all of our locations!
Many positions require background and drug screens, and some positions require lifting and standing for long hours.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity…Join our team today!