Salary: $0.00 /year
Do you understand the sales process and its dynamics? Do you have commitment to excellent customer service and stellar communication skills? Do you boast superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers, with a goal of unlimited income? If these traits describe you, we’ve got the perfect role in mind.
Requirements: Support Pro Talent Group staff. Assess candidates’ hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral-based interviews. Customer service focus on both candidate and client/company. The position will develop a robust pipeline of quality business and provide a delightful experience for candidates, regardless of their hiring outcome.
A minimum of 2+ years of experience in field sales (B2B). Ability to work independently without supervision. Proven track record of consistent sales results.
Desirable Experience and Background
Staffing B2B outside sales experience. Established Book of Business and extensive professional network. Sales Management experience with a current team of B2B sales professionals. (Preferred) Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or technical field.
Pro Talent Group Competitive Advantages:
· Aggressive compensation – residual opportunities, and overrides on consultant referrals.
· Ability to cross-sell products/services.
· Non-exclusive opportunity, no mandatory office meetings or quotas.
· Competitive client pricing.
· Deeper purpose, a unique position with a positive impact.
· Growth opportunities – path for advancement into Sales Management and Regional Management.
· Already have a team? Let’s talk about open markets. (Generate a sales pipeline to sell Pro Talent Group. Utilize your existing client base and prospect new clients.)
· Consistently close new business
· Develop a consultative sales approach with clients to cultivate trusted partnerships.
· Understand and utilize the Pro Talent Group marketing collateral to present clients.