Salary: $13.00 /hour
MS-IL Staffing has an immediate opportunity for General Laborer candidates with a large client of ours in Carol Stream, IL! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity for 1st/2nd/3rd shift – candidates will be handling and organizing materials on a conveyor line in a fabrication facility.
- Position: General Laborer
- Shift: Open Availability
- Pay: $13/hr.
Call us now at: (630)-520-4944 (or) 855-HIRE-YOU
Apply online at: www.ms-il.com/apply
Don’t forget to ask about our Referral Bonus Program and how you can earn money by referring someone to work for MS-IL Staffing or Pro Talent Group!
Job Responsibilities: General Laborer
- General Laborer candidates will move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attach identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack cargo in locations such as transit sheds or in holds of ships as directed, using pallets or cargo boards.
- General Laborer candidates will direct spouts and position receptacles, such as bins, carts, or containers so they can be loaded.
- Attach slings, hooks, or other devices to lift cargo and guide loads.
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
- Process and sort packages to be sent out to consumers
Job Requirements: General Laborer
- HS Diploma / GED;
- Follow safety rules and regulations;
- Must be able to work the 5 pm – 1 am shift, Sunday through Friday;
- Ability to pass Background Check and Drug Screen;
- Flexibility on available hours desired;
- General Laborer candidates need the ability to lift up to 50 lbs;
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment;
- You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees;
- Ideal candidates have a very positive attitude;
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus but not required.