Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Pro Talent Group is looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all Housekeeping and Industrial Cleaning-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning. This is a full-time, temp to hire position and requires a flexible schedule and availability to work overtime (OT hours are paid at time and a half).
- Position: Facilities Manager
- Location: Wentzville, MO
- Pay: $60-65k
Facilities Manager: Job Summary
The primary role is to provide leadership, support, and knowledge to team members to proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement. Will transfer technical operational knowledge through coaching and mentoring. The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
Facilities Manager: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively leads by example and coaches team members to abide by all facility and company safety policies and procedures;
- Maintains relationships with team members and customers;
- Effectively manages service delivery of existing business for scope of work (SOW);
- Actively participates in the customers’ business initiatives and develops and implements plans to meet customer needs and expectations;
- Effectively communicates necessary information and status updates to the manager.
- Participates in meetings and walk-through with site management team and/or the customer;
- Prioritizes work and allocates resources to meet changing customer requirements;
- Operates within the Company values (professionalism, respect for individual, colleagueship, openness, reliability, and integrity) to promote an overall positive culture;
- Focuses on resource utilization, continuous improvement, measurement, and audit;
- Produces and administers all required documentation and follows up with both internal and customer needs to ensure task completion meets expectations;
- Ensures compliance with applicable policies and laws in the countries, states, and communities in which we operate;
- Perform other duties as assigned or as may be necessary.
Facilities Manager: Job Requirements
- Experience in supervision or management is preferred;
- Experience in predictive and preventive maintenance disciplines;
- Effective interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to learn industry standards and best practices;
- Strong work ethic;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Possess a strong customer service mentality;
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office) & Maximo;
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
Facilities Manager: Job Physical Requirements
The following physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the key actions of job:
- The employee is required to talk and/or hear in an industrial setting (noise level is moderate);
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk on concrete surface from 8-12 hours;
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl;
- Vision requirements: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception and focus adjustment.