Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Pro Talent Group is searching for an experienced and versatile Plant Human Resources Manager for a large manufacturing client of ours near the Lafayette, IN area to start immediately. This is a Direct-Hire opportunity!
- Position:Plant Human Resources Manager
- Location:Near Lafayette/Delphi, IN
- Pay:Salary; $65-85k
Job Summary: Plant Human Resources Manager
We are looking for a skilled Plant Human Resources Manager to implement and direct all plant aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
Job Responsibilities: Plant Human Resources Manager
- Plant Human Resources Manager ensures effective execution of Human Resource services to the business and a positive customer experience;
- Works closely with recruiting team to meet staffing goals and supports recruitment efforts;
- Generates and analyzes statistical data and reports (e.g. turnover, employee surveys, performance management, etc.) to identify and determine opportunities to work with leadership to improve overall environment;
- Coaches and guides our leaders on employee relations issues such as performance, employee concerns, and conflict resolution;
- Plant Human Resources Manager partners with Director of Employee Relations and Legal Department, when necessary, to investigate and resolve legal issues;
- Provides coaching and work direction to other Human Resource team members, including formal leadership training and responsibility supervising direct reports;
- Strong work ethic, customer-service focused, willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities, creatively thinking about how to provide the highest level of service and optimal outcome.
Required Experience and Education: Plant Human Resources Manager
- 5-8 years prior Human Resources experience required;
- BS/MS in Human Resources or related strongly preferred;
- Proven working experience as Plant Human Resources Manager or related;
- Human Resource management experience in manufacturing environment required; food manufacturing experience preferred;
- Bilingual Spanish/English skills required; Must have excellent English communication skills;
- Direct experience leading continuous improvement initiatives in a manufacturing setting;
- Union experience a plus;
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and compliance programs (NLRB, ADA, FLMA, FLSA, EEO/AAP, etc.);
- Plant Human Resources Manager must have knowledge of HR systems and databases;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.